Thursday, May 28, 2009

Beautiful Hot springs Arkansas

I spent a year in the pinky toe of America
small and pointless
its kinda ugly
it smells pretty bad
you dont really know why it exists
but you cant really get rid on it because its part of you

i went back to that jolly old toe of a town
to watch my best friend graduate
and to meet up with my shawty
and whilst down there
i posted a status on my face book
and i quote "Daniel James Wayman is in beautiful Hot Springs Arkansas"
well one of my friends replied with this "Beautiful? Really Dan? Really? I can think of a lot of words to describe that place, beautiful isn't one of them...."
so in honor of that statement
i decided to prove you wrong
this one is for you Jessica






















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

saweet that's my nursing home and my friend ya know the one with the cinnamin bun, haha holas nice pics

Dan Wayman & Bethany Todd said...

haha yea thats my buddy with the buns but thanks i try haha