Thursday, March 19, 2009

i faced a fear

im always afraid to stop and invade someone elses property
for the sake of my photography
but my hatred for the seemingly ever present "could have been shot"
has grown stronger than my fear could ever be

i feel as tho today is a day of new starts
i know it sounds corny (prolly cause it is)
but with spring around the bend
i see new life springing out of every crevasse
amidst the long dead and shattered stalks of corn
the green begins to show its face

but thats kinda how we work isnt it
when one thing dies
life springs forth from its absence
it gives me hope
that when things in our lives
fall away or fade
that something new will replace it

not always better
but at times exceeding what we expected
so i will embrace this new found philosophy
i will try to realize that new life
can come from what we left as dead





1 comment:

Steven Sawyer said...

Straighten these up, fool. The crooked horizon is making my ocd freak out.